|TuneNet is a multi format music player and Internet radio streamer. It is part of the Enhancer Software package for AmigaOS.|
TuneNet is a modular player which supports a range of music formats through plugins. Recording and Shout/Ice-cast broadcasting is also provided. A system GUI is provided along with a customisable minuture dock (widget/gadget) facility and XML driven skinnable interface.
The main features of TuneNet are:
- Plays MP3's and MP3 Shoutcast streams
- Integrates with IBrowse and AWeb.
- Built in internet stream searching facility
- Drag and drop with recursive loading
- Sound level display
- Station and current tune display
- Reaction GUI
- Plugin support (players)
- HD save for streams
- IDV3.2 tag support
- Docky skinnable interface
- Search, sorting and editing facilities
- Different playing facilities (XFade, gapless play etc..)
- Sub-song support
- On the fly resampling / multi-mixing
- Encoder support and Shoutcast compatible broadcasting
- Extended M3U playlist support and station saving within playlists
Current version for AmigaOS 4.1 is 1.00.07 released in the Enhancer Software package for AmigaOS.
|TuneNet is installed in the Utilities drawer|
|mpega.library is a library which is installed in the Libs drawer|
TuneNet also uses the InfoWindow Class if installed in Classes drawer.
Since version 2, TuneNet has an Arexx port where it can accept Arexx commands from scripts and other applications.
For example, if you wish to control TuneNet from the CLI using the Arexx scripting language, you can enter the command lines detailed below.
The following command will instruct TuneNet to play the currently loaded song:
rx 'address TUNENET.1 PLAY'
To instruct TuneNet to adjust the volume to 60 percent use the following:
rx 'address TUNENET.1 VOLUME 60'
To close TuneNet down then use the following command:
rx 'address TUNENET.1 QUIT'