A500 512K RAM Expansion
This memory expansion doubles your Commodore Amiga 500 computer's memory. Extra memory is essential for many games which require 1MB of RAM to work.
System RAM will be increased from the standard 0.5MB (512kb) to 1MB (1 megabyte).
1 Power down the Amiga and monitor. Unplug all cables from the Amiga.
2 Anti-statically discharge yourself before handling the device. We recommend to use an E.S.D. wrist strap for the installation process (such as Amiga Kit product code TLSASW001).
3 Turn over the Amiga and remove the plastic trap door cover by using a small coin/flat blade screw driver to gently lever open the plastic latch.
4 Align the memory expansion's 56-pin expansion connector with the gold contacts on the motherboard and push it on until fully in place.
5 Replace trap door cover, turn over, connect all cables and power on.
- 0.5MB RAM to boost total system memory to 1MB
- Memory auto configures with no drivers required
- Header for optional Real Time Clock module
- LK1 jumper on board: used for enabling 1MB Chip RAM modifications (Agnus 8372 or higher required).
- Two-page colour manual included
Copyright 2007-2019 AmigaKit Ltd